How to Improve your WebDeveloping Skills
With the new fast paced growing internet you need to understand that catching up is nolonger the solution but getting ahead and staying ahead. With the rising domination of many Containers , CMS , Scripting Languages , Application Languages it is a must for one to understand these and know how to apply them in their webdeveloping skills.
I would recommend one who is willing to enter the webdeveloping industry to start slow and grow gradually. One can commence their Web Journey by engaging on CMS (Content Management System) these which include
- WordPress learn more on http://www.wpbeginner.com/ this site can give you a good glance
- Joomla learn joomla on https://www.tutorialspoint.com/joomla/
- Drupal learn Drupal on https://www.tutorialspoint.com/drupal
- WordPress – Best choice for beginners because of it’s ease-of-use, it works especially well for small to medium sized websites, blogs and smaller e-commerce stores.
- Joomla – Great for e-commerce or social networking websites, but requires a basic understanding of technical skills.
- Drupal – The most difficult, but also the most powerful. It requires a familiar understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP.
Look out for the Advantages of using one mentioned over the other on the next post
From these you need to start working your way up , you need to read and understand the basics of the web how it came to be i.e HTTP , study on
- FTP send and get files of your website on a server
- Domain Names your websites will need unique one
- HTML then HTML5 its newer latest version
- Php how to use it with html and alone
- CSS then CSS3 to create and have greater functionality and appearance
- Bootstrap to get down with the responsive side of things
- Docker (The Growing greatest containment System)